Christmas Wish list
Hey Everyone sorry this took so long I know many of you have been anxiously waiting for me to make this so you can start your shopping.
I do like surprises so I won’t list anything specific just some general ideas threw a do’s and don’t’s list when shopping for me.
- Gift cards are great but remember if it is for a restaurant a guy with my looks doesn’t eat alone.
- Cash is awesome but nothing blue or purple, remember it’s christmas so green or red (I will accept brown like rudolf’s fur also).
- Clothes are fine but remember just because you would wear doesn’t mean I would.
- Sky’s the limit on price, I’m not the kind of person who feels bad when I realize that you spent more on me then I did on you, so go nuts!
- Make sure you include the receipt, I return a lot of gifts.
- Biography books are great but only if whoever the book is about reminds me you of me. I don’t want to read about boring people.
- I’m not really into those homemade, ‘it’s the thought that counts’ gifts. I have good news for people who do like these gifts, this year I will be re-gifting ones I have received in the past.
- Don’t include a Christmas card with my gift, I just pretend to read them. I would prefer if you put the $5 you would have spent on the card towards the gift instead.
- I know used gifts are cheaper to buy but it really makes me feel like I am second class, so new items only.
- If I haven’t seen you in a while don’t assume taking me out to dinner or something is a great idea, there is a very good chance I have been avoiding you.
I think that’s about it, I mean I’m petty easy. Don’t forget to print and bring this list with you.
Last feel free to forward this as I am sure there are some people out there that want to give me gifts that aren’t on my facebook.